Advertising & PR
I love getting e-mail and connecting with people. Please feel free to contact me with your feedback, or for any other questions/comments you may have. The best way to contact me is with e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorships & PR Reps
I love working with great companies that I believe in, and I am always open to new campaigns and interesting ideas.
FrugalWanderer.com began in June 2012, but I have been an online presence since February 2007 with my frugal living blog, Give Me Back My Five Bucks. I am active daily on Twitter (@frugalwanderer and @krystalatwork), and I also have social media accounts with Pinterest, Four Square, Facebook, Tumblr, Vimeo, Google+, and GoodReads.
- HostelBookers.com (IN PROGRESS) – Hostel accommodation and reviews (Munich, Vienna, Faro, Lisbon, Malaga, Verona, Venice, Amsterdam, Berlin, Athens, Prague, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Reykjavik)
- Intrepid Travel (OCTOBER 2012) – Tour review
- Royal Balloon: Cappadocia, Turkey (NOVEMBER 2012) – Service review
- RateSupermarket.ca (June 2012) – Contest promotion
- H&R Block (February 2012) – Contest promotion
- Roam Mobility (January 2012) – Service review & exclusive coupon code giveaway
- Life Insurance Finder (November 2011) – $500 cash giveaway
- JukeboxPrint (October 2011) – Service review & contest promotion
If you are interested in discussing sponsorship opportunities, please feel free to contact me for more information at email@example.com.
If you’re interested in advertising on Frugal Wanderer, feel free to send me an e-mail and we can start discussing your ideas right away.
I am currently available for hire.
As a freelance writer for over 5 years, I have been published in major media outlets such as the Toronto Star, Metro News, FLARE Magazine, Moneyville.ca, Yahoo! Finance, Canadian Living Magazine, and more. I specialize in plain speaking advice, covering topics such as debt, home ownership, budgeting, travel, and financial independence.
You can see examples of my most recent published work here.